Life at Farmington Presbyterian Manor extends well beyond the borders of our campus with many trips and events. We routinely host visits to other communities and points of interest throughout our area.
- Independent Living Cottage Club: The fourth Tuesday of each month, we visit a neighboring county or local hotspot to have lunch and experience what the area has to offer. Transportation is provided.
- St. Louis Zoo: Every year we host a trip the St. Louis Zoo, open to all residents.
- South County Mall, St. Louis: Our annual shopping trip is open to all residents.
We post a new calendar of activities each month to keep residents apprised of times, locations and additional opportunities to enjoy life “the way you want to live.”
Whether you’re looking to be musically entertained, culturally enlightened or thoroughly engaged in the great outdoors, the Farmington area attractions have something to offer. Below is just a sampling of where and how our citizens like to spend their leisure time. For a calendar of scheduled activities in Farmington, click here.
- All Seasons Garden Center
- Bismarck Conservation Area
- Bonne Terre Mine
- Buford Mountain Conservation Area
- Crown Ridge Tiger Sanctuary
- Crown Valley Champagne House
- Farmington Centene Center
- Farmington Public Library
- Fort Davidson State Historic Site
- Fredericktown National Register of Historic Places
- Gallaher Crossing Covered Bridge
- Historic Downtown Farmington
- Liberty Farms
- Missouri Wineries
- Pickle Springs Natural Area
- Sumski Covered Bridge
- Village Green Covered Bridge